Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh, Mom, I'm Feelin the Love!

So, this is a converstation I had with my mom tonight that had us cracking up, and I thought I would share on my blog, because if I put it on facebook she will probably kill me. It all started when I read an article she showed me on how to get rid of depression, anxiety, and stress. My conclusion, based on their advice, was to watch TV in the bathtub while writing in a journal. This was the conversation:

Me: So, what they're saying is that I need to take the TV in the bath with me.

Mom: Well, I can guarantee that will get rid of your depression.

Me: Okay, help me carry the TV into the bathroom then!

Mom: No! I use that TV!

Me: *shocked face* Well fine then, I don't need your help, I can just use my hair dryer!!

Mom: I use that, too!!! Then I wouldn't have a hair dryer anymore! *pause* Or a daughter.

Oh, Mom, I sure do feel the love. Thank goodness you use most of the appliances in this house, or I'd be toast (quite literally)!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats so funny! Aren't you glad your so loved! <33
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    Hey Katie, could you email me those pics? I tried to steal them from ur FB but it wouldn't let me lol. So ya, me email is: makimagez@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete