Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thanks for Lending Me Your Ear

So, I apologize for the negativity of last nights post. I considered deleting it, as the venting served it's purpose whether it gets read or not, but it is a part of me, something I went through, and thus I don't think it should be deleted. If all I ever post is positive and happy, then I would be lying to you all, pretending to be a perfect person that never has bad days. That is not who I am, as God is the only perfect being to ever exist. I don't want to be perfect and I don't want anyone to ever think that I am. I hope that I am never put on a petistal by anyone, as they will be greatly disappointed when I fall off of it! So, anywho, point is that I am not perfect nor do I wish to be, and that means that I have less than perfect days. I may or may not vent about them, and when I do you can feel free to not read them. I won't be hurt, I promise. Either way, today is a good day, a day that the Lord has made!!

This is something I posted on Facebook today that I would like to share, "If the sorrow that used to rule my life is now a bad day for me, as opposed to the norm, then I can deal."


Yesterday sucked, but things are back to normal for me. A friend suggested that perhaps it is the moon, and I hadn't even thought of that. It is quite possible that the moon is the culprit, or that stress is getting to me in areas of my life. Whatever the case is, God is here for me and He is more than willing to take all of my stress and sorrow if only I am willing to give it to Him. It's SO easy to forget how amazing He is, and I do on occasion (such as last night), but then I think, "What was the matter with me? How could I forget how awesome He is?" It's weird that I can forget the millions of good things He has done with the strike of just one bad thing! I forced myself to pray through it though, and boy am I glad that I did! I woke up feeling like myself again (the new me, the version of me that I am proud to be!). I don't really have a point to this post other than how amazing God is and how easy it is to forget. So try not to forget, and even if you do, just pray through whatever is going on in your life. He is there just waiting for you to give it over to Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment